The Gro clock Sleep Trainer for Toddlers by The Gro Company
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!"
This updated version of the Gro Clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Due to popular request, this version of the Gro Clock has a new feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. For older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
The Gro Clock helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you!
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Will work in all North American electrical outlets
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation with optional audible alarm feature