Glup Fleece Balaclava Hat - Small
The Glup Balaclava is a must for winter! This is hands down the best hat we have ever found, covering the head, neck and upper chest area... as well as the cheeks and most of the mouth and nose when the flap is folded up, or just the sides of the face and ears when the face is folded down.
* Warm, practical and so easy to put on, a preschooler can do it!
* Made of super soft cosy fleece and has light grey 100% absorbent cotton lining at the mouth and nose, for added comfort and hygiene.
* Features a flap near the mouth that folds over to protect little noses from glacial winds.
* Can be worn under a coat hood for added protection from the cold or paired with a scarf of required.
* Includes a sewn-in identification tag for the child’s name.
Small: 4-30 months*
Medium: 24 months up to approx. 7 years*
Fleece: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% cotton
Made in Canada
*Depending on the child’s head size.